Wednesday 6 July 2011

Sweet Nothings Are Still Something

I without a shadow of a doubt am one of those girls who loves to be wined and dined, showed off to peers, family and the general public.

I don't like being in hiding and I hate being a secret.

I can cope with it don't get me wrong, but I don't actually like it one bit.

I love spontaneity, it pulls me in.

I think I kinda like feeling like I am in one of those feel good movies...

Who doesn't like hearing sweet things from a partner or love interest its all part of the initial run up to something that could potentially be "THE ONE", lol.

Jokes aside, the majority of things said are meant.

So why despise everything or hold words against someone (unless of course they LIED)?

No point really, counteract the good with the bad and you will see it was all worth it, even if it did end with you lying in bed all night eyes open, thoughts on what you did wrong rather than right.

Its an experience and likelihood is it meant SOMETHING to you and them.

Just learn from it, but don't let it ruin your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment