Tuesday 19 October 2010

Never Help Society

What is wrong with society today. With a broken down infrastructure caused by political instability of the dual parliament there will be nothing but grief and headache.
The migraine I left the hospital with today was absolutely immense.
About a month ago I visited my GP, on arrival I found they were turning away patients like it was a tennis court. I was advised by somebody else to visit the walk in centre in the same building run by a different surgery. I was seen there and I believed I had the cure in my hands. After using the recommended product for about a month the problem worsened! I took a trip to a+e n to my disappointment after a 3 hr wait was reffered back to my GP. Complete piss take I'm now goin to a private service that will give me what I am paying for.

No comments:

Post a Comment