Tuesday 28 September 2010

I try

Honestly, I think I try real hard.
To please others, to do the right thing, to assist even where I am not needed.

Can somebody please tell me why it is that the wicked seem to prosper and the righteous suffer.

In what scripture does that make sense.

My mum always says your heaven starts on earth, so why then does nothing ever come to pass the way I envision it to, or even in a positive way with effects and results that benefit me in a way that I can appreciate.

FUCK, I'm real peeved.

Whats up with this shit.

I always used to say if life throws you shit, dodge it, BUT what if you cant dodge it in time?
Wipe it off you say?
But your going to stink of it.

I must smell like a month old nappy and be suffering from nappy rash right about now, because I'm sour, at the world, at people and ultimately at myself.

Because at the end of the day, the power to influence my life and push things in the right direction lies in my own hands. My choices, My risks...all Mine.

Selfish rant, yeah I know, but sometimes you really have to put yourself first. Not in front of a car btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment