Tuesday 21 September 2010

Sick and Tired

On so many different levels, I am sick of what the world seems to be throwing me right now.
The same way in which I am avoiding unnecessary lip locking is how I'm ferociously dodging the bullets life shoots at me.
Its crazy because honestly my emotions have the ablility to send me into a rut, which is where if not found I will pass away in.

Recently, I found out my bad grades, lost a friend and have been threatened by both my parents and my teachers. Under pressure to perform, I have realised that I can no longer occupy two jobs and have decided to quit the other.

Im tired of having no social life, I'm tired of feeling as though I am inferior and Im tired of looking rough.

I want to look and feel on top of the world.
You know boost my ego and all that lark.

Ahh well, I'll get back to you on how far I get with this new plan of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment