Sunday 12 September 2010

Kisses didn't mean anything

It's rather weird that of recent I reject a kiss when one is coming my way I duck and dive like a man in the army on the war front.
I'm really against these random smooches, a little like when I see drunk people eating each others faces off. Eurrghh!

On twitter a couple of guys I follow mentioned that they only kiss to secure the 'lash' in other words sex. That's ridiculous but I guess as some people get so carried away it must really work.

I'm not anti-men or anything, but I'm against being classified as easy. Girls are fast being seen as predictable, I want this view to be changed and for the moves of men to be clearer than a cloud free sky.

I see it happening, but not anytime soon. Women are far to dependent on the male species.

It's appalling

No comments:

Post a Comment