Friday 24 June 2011

The Climb

Was only during my uphill climb through the streets of Canterbury with the heaviest bags known to man that I truly started to appreciate life for what it is.

Honestly, there have been so many so called 'low points',
I mean when I was at the bottom of the hill with cars going past the speed limit and blowing my hair into a static mess I contemplated giving up.
But I realised it really is not about how fast I make it, it is about the climb, how I get there.

Having Christian influence I am inclined to looking at my life from a different view point, how other people look at me in relation to my 'religion'.

The amount of times I have been near giving up is erm, terrible.

Irrespective of this however each and every time I have done something to pick myself back up and face whatever obstacle is obstructing me from achieving what it is I am after.

I actually finished college this week, three years of crap that was.
I should have done an apprenticeship in all honesty, I am a worker, I work hard.
And right now I am working towards reaching a high position, and making sure I have back up I don't ever want to be pushed of any position in my own hierarchy...

But hey, life is an ongoing learning curve and about the climb.

Miley says it all for me...



No matter what circumstance you find yourself in, remember its just a minuscule part of the major plan. You can overcome it!

Bisous mes amies x

No comments:

Post a Comment