Saturday 4 June 2011

I'm sorry

Sometimes, without even trying, you can get so caught up in yourself that you forget how you are portraying another person.

Selflessness, something I try to enact, but in the end I just end up thinking about MYSELF and My emotions...

Even if it means painting somebody else in a bad light.

I wont lie, the majority of the time it excuses mistakes made or even assumptions that have been jumped to.

But the end result isn't pretty, the picture is one you wouldn't even really want to look at because from all angles it doesn't look like anything but a mess.

Most of the time, I say sorry and don't mean it.
I say it to solve an issue, or better still kick it under a matt, rather than hitting the nail on the head, I digress.

Oh DAMN..

It is a pity really.

Everybody seems to think they are right.
When in actual fact you ain't ever gonna know what is the right way of doing things if you dont TALK.

Made harder when the other parties involved don't even want to.
Mais, you have to respect peoples opinions.

As I grow older and more knowledgeable in matters of the heart, I realise that the mind and heart go hand in hand.

We try to brainwash ourselves into thinking one thing, but memories (the sweet ones) have us trapped and the heart comes out to play and it weeps when things are no longer the same.

But, such is life.

Honestly - live life and love it.
Sorry to all those I have driven up the wall.
I was selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment