Thursday 30 June 2011

What do you do when your best is not enough?

Sometimes I get this feeling that I will never amount to anything or that I don't mean anything to anyone.
A lot of the time I just feel like an extra wing, not needed you can fly with two what's up with the third extra wing, get rid of it.

Ok back to your best not being good enough.

Who gave anyone the right to tell you that you were not GOOD enough?

No one,

Who gave anyone the authority to make you feel lowly... YOU.

You unsubconciously give other people power over you from time to time.
That person who you think can dress, if he/she says your outfit looks bad likelihood is you will feel bad wearing it.

If someone tells you that they can't see themselves with anyone else and a few months later they have someone else on their arm that they are claiming, you allowed them to fool you.

But when do you decide it is SAFE to let someone influence your opinion of yourself?

Never would be an apt answer, unfortunately things do not always work the way you would like for them to.

Sometimes you have to experience things in order to appreciate your self worth, sometimes you cannot even actually appreciate the lesson you are supposedly being taught by life because it simply HURTS too much for experience to legitimise the pain.

What else can you attribute to it though... ?

Loads of rhetorical questions here, I leave them open to your answers...
I'm lying here in bed thinking about 1001 issues, scenarios and ways to resolve them.
But I'm no agony aunt, I just rant.
And rave... Till I'm tired and eventually nod off.

No comments:

Post a Comment