Saturday 16 April 2011

Try too hard

What the hell is trying too hard?
dressing up, looking good, feeingl good, working too hard, trying to hard with people/individuals?

Sorry but I am no fan of mediocre anything.

I always wonder if because most of the people I think are cool/creative
you know all that jazz, slightly twisted that somehow if I mess up my thoughts, think about things in a rather controversial way, throw things at people unexpectedly that somehow, I will consider myself cool.
Or maybe that someone else might even consider me a genius..or just a gee.

Either way its all down to perceptions...

Ok, how I perceive myself is more important than how the world perceives me.

I'll use today as an example,

I wore a very casual outfit, to some it may have seemed flamboyant,
but heck who cares what they think who are they anyway?

I care thats who cares... well at least I do to some degree, thats why when "THEY" watched me dart for the bus, get on the bus, walk to the back of the bus, sit down on the bus oh and finally get off the bus I felt they OGLED me.

Aye Yi Yi,
It was like their eyes were throwing arrows at me... and their minds setting these arrows alight, honestly I was burning up.

Quite appropriate then that I was wearing sunglasses... ah, maybe that was why they had their eyes on me.

Or maybe, just maybe it could be paranoia or they like me can stare at one object for long periods of time, without any thought being conjured about the item I was staring at.

EITHER WAY...

Everything I do to me is normal, some creativity may possibly have been the cause of something other times its just a little inspiration.
Either friggin way, how can you tell ME I tired too hard, for all you know I could have not tried at all.

Honestly narcissism isn't so cool...
infact its rather lame

1 comment: