Monday 11 April 2011

What you waiting for?

MY MIND is in overdrive...
its hot, and working way too much.

Frequently asked by the men that float in and out of my workplace

'why are you single?'

I begin to question myself.

For the most part, it is all me.
I believe that as young as I am,
there is enough time to face heartache and all that malarkey in the future.

But NOW, I have to ask myself why?

Because to be honest I actually don't even know myself.

With the death of close loved ones, I really do question what the heck I am waiting for.

I mean, I don't want to settle for any Tom, Dick or Harriet because that would just be lame, but I do want and sometimes even feel the need for that sort of companionship.

I am very guilty however of putting things off because of FUTURE plans.
When I say that I mean,

I say "I like you but I don't want to ruin the chances of a future with you"

BULL SHIT

If we cant work now we surely wont work later, so what the heck are we even talking about here.

Okay we might argue, may even decide to not talk to one another, but if its meant to be surely it will BE.

Like I said this is self blaming session, because again its me..

Looking at the relationships my mates are in, comparing them to myself,
pitying myself, shaking head at mistakes and nearly driving myself into a rut.

THE END OF THIS CRAP IS SIMPLY THIS.

Nothing is impossible, what is right for you will surely, I REPEAT, surely find its way to you.

Do not rush, do not follow friends and believe that what they are doing with their lives is what you must be doing.

Anxiety only leads to desperation and that trait is just ugly.

Take it easy, because really and truthfully there is no point loving someone who is not going to love you back.

It all whittles down to self worth, but I'll talk about that another day.

For now I'll skip off into the sun with my single self.

( I have this strange urge to cover myself head to toe despite the warm temperature, I have this hypothesis which I have already proven incorrect in my head that a guy that goes for a fully clothed gal, rather than one putting all her goods on show is genuinely attracted to the girl)

Hmm, we'll see.

Ta Ta for Now









No comments:

Post a Comment