Tuesday 17 May 2011

Advice from Naeto C

1st day of the year
my bestfriend died in a car crash.
Couple of months before that, I survived in a car crash.
Now that's the irony of life
She was good enough to be a wife
I only cry once a year but that year, I cried thrice.
So dear friend, let me give you an advice
Keep your loved ones close cos they won't live twice
I should have told her how I felt but I couldn't be precise.
I didn't reply her emails even though she broke down her feelings in detail.
I was busy dealing with all sorts of female
Now it's hard for me to even open up my gmail
I wish she had the same luck as me
but that's what i couldn't give unluckily.
And so I pray that my blessings extend
to the rest of my family and friends.


- Naeto C

Damn serious, don't mess about because you never know what the future holds

No comments:

Post a Comment