Tuesday 31 May 2011

Headless Movements and mmm Food

Its highly unfair that I am still feeling like a headless chicken.
I have been trying to counteract this feeling by filling in voids,
de-cluttering, finding things to do, sleeping, shopping oh and looking for hugs in numerous arms.



But, the result thus far has been unsuccessful, my wardrobe and bedroom are pretty after it all, but my head is...Elsewhere.

I've come to the conclusion that I am just loco.



Missing my mother like mad at the moment, you know that motherly instinct they have is just crazy. But they know and can tell almost everything.

I normally drive my mum insane, with my cheeky tongue.

My dad on the other hand just ignores me, the banter is not the same.
Still love him though.
I mean he didn't go wild even though I took the car for a couple spins whilst he was watching a movie. He actually really trusts me. Which is heart warming.

But all the same, I need my mama.

Before she comes back I'm going to cook her some of her fave Nigerian, (itsekiri) delicacies, Banga soup, Ogbono soup, Buy her some yams even though I hate them they are so dry, cook her some pepper soup oh n some basic jollof rice for her to take to work.



Erm... what else.
Oh some plantain, roasted chicken, frying it just takes the life out of it.
Although if you are cooking stew the fried meat adds flavour to it.
I can attest this - because the only peoples mothers stew that I can say makes me feel the same way do the same thing.
My good friend the photographer and my cousin the lawyer.

Wow, food really is a comfort, if only Tesco's was open right now I really need some jelly.

Well erm, I guess I need to cook this food, stock my fridge, find someone to give me a hug again, n pray this hormonal period of my life gets gone sometime soon, because its a bugger.

Sucks being a girl sometimes.
But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Tune of the mo : The Kooks - One Last Time



Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment