Tuesday 31 May 2011

Afuru'm Gi Nanya

Im not Igbo....
but the title means I love you in Igbo.

I know not the most romantic of languages, but then I have had enough of the norm/cliche te amo or je t'aime.

BORING MUCH

Yeah so its like 3:47
Tom woke me up (its that TIME OF THE MONTH)
But I'm here shaking my booty to Naeto C's Afuru Gi Nanya.

No matter what I am always in love with those I claim to love.

Right now I am falling head over heels in love with Naeto C because he is spitting out all the words,bars, lyrics I want to be hearing.

Oooh one other thing I woke up realising, guess what guys...
I am human.

You see the jealousy, the fits, the upset, the insecurities, the me hating him being with someone else and seeming happier now than when he was with me...

I am allowed to feel that way.

Lol

I also am allowed to spoil myself rotten, take as long as I like to get over my heartbreak, drink, smoke, choke and die if that is how I choose to live.

Yeah.. Thats about ALL for now folks.

p.s. Pamela Anderson excites me, but then so does any female with huge bosoms and a badass figure. Im not BI, I just appreciate well rounded figures, fake and real.

In love with my own figure atm...
A couple imperfections, but that is perfectly alright as I am comfortable being me.
I hide under a tee - when I unveil this small and shrinking waist BAM...
You will surely envy me too.

okay thats enough... back to the african aunty booty shaking - it makes me happy and reminds me of mummy




No comments:

Post a Comment