Tuesday 17 May 2011

Imperfectly Me

Love let's me be imperfectly me...

Who can say they have been in a relationship and there was no flaw in your partner or even a slight hiccup?
No one, because if that were the case the relationship would have been in essence a complete fraud.
Love and it's limitless bound allows you to be yourself.
Flaws and all.
You work on your bad characters together...
And learn to love them.

I remember when I first started out dating I always used to brush off arguments and attempt perfection, little did I know due to lack of experience that I was setting myself up for a hard hitting emotional rollercoaster.
Dealing with issues inwardly instead of opening up.

Well I landed on my face sure enough.

I guess it's something you have to experience to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment