Wednesday 18 May 2011

Paranoia

You know when it feels like that dude sitting over there with the bug eyes is staring you out.
And you start to think damn, is my hair out of place, is there a braid hanging loose, can he see my tracks, is my nose full of snot and shit, are my trousers too tight, is my top inside out, is my skirt tucked into my knickers?
Has my mascara smeared itself across my face?
You know the common things that come to mind.

Why do we do this?
It's actually just a wind up session.

3 comments:

  1. hahah i tend to do that a lot if i come out of the house with an initial insecurity.. i feel like everyone is staring because, and am thinking is my hair ok.. but that's only because initially i wasn't certain the answer was YES when i left the house..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you missy. I try to make sure I walk out the house feeling in place so that I don't have to second guess myself.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that always happens even if you know you're well put together. You just get a little nervous, especially if the dude is really giving you the eye

    Prissy

    ReplyDelete