Sunday 22 May 2011

On a better note

OMG OMG OMG -
I met Jen of JNOIR
She had advertised the 'affordable vintage fair' in bethnal green today.
So me being the opportunist thought it wise to no 1 raid my poor savings and buy me a few more treasures.

Visit my fashion blog and I will be talking all about what I bought there.

BUT,

The reason my day was made perfect by seeing her is because she had such a genuine smile on her face when she saw me.
I have been feeling so lowly of recent and for someone who I did not know personally to greet me in that manner - lets just say it blew me away.

Blogspot is refuge for me, I'm not a recluse, in fact im rather well known.

There is however a difference between acquaintances and friends.

The real world is harsh and so subjective, and the bloggersphere is relatively a friendly community.
This is what keeps me going, gives me some sort of strength a boost oh and something to do in my spare time.

Spare time being any free time.

I do think there should be blogger meet and greets, I also believe there should be events held for all bloggers.

You know events seem to be limited to only those who grab a wide audience, businesses love free advertisement. If they can send you away with what £100 worth of goods and recieve advertisement on your site for its whole duration... well heck why not.

Fair? I think not.

Either way... who is going to start this?
Events for bloggers.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed Agreed!!! =D Photography Awoooh!!!

    ReplyDelete