Sunday 15 May 2011

Random gargle

Lmfao, no 1 hi all, no 2 there is someone that is behaving just like me on the bus in a really weird and eff'd up mood.
No like really,
I think the guy she is seeing is avoiding her (probs needs space)
And it's bugging her because...

It's likely she created a space for him in her person and now he isn't there she feels there is a void.
Or maybe because she suspects he is cheating on her.
Or it could simply be paranoia and he is genuinely too busy to see her and hence isn't seeing her.
I could on the other hand just be making excuses for him.
And he could be a sleaze ball whom she is wasting her strength on.

What is funnier still is that she has a cough,
I have one too, not because I have a cold or anything but because I am RUN DOWN.
Look it too, but that's a story for another day.

What I am trying to get at is that women have the innate ability to create a space for someone which was never there in the first place and don't seem to feel whole when this other half has run off.

I am guilty of this too.
But hey you learn to shift bad habits, in an ideal world we would all have strong cores which no1 could severe but what is a world without love?

In other news, I was early for work today, went to the covent garden.
I have become a vintage buyer, oh and got a denim bargain which I will customise and put on my other blog for you all to see.
Fashion really does make me happy.
Photography, design, the bitchy people and the clothes - I love it.
I can literally indulge in it allday.
Make me a wag and fuck knows what I'll turn into.

I don't even have a clear cut style,
So I would buy all and everything lol.

But I am saving so, maybe not all.
I'd probably buy an expensive bag or two which I could sell should I get desperate.

2 comments:

  1. I have made the mistake(choice), of pouring into someone who didn't care about me. Instead of filling the void it made the hole in my heart bigger. I since decided that if he acts like he don't care, he doesn't. So I now pour my love and energy into people that do.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I feel that big time.
    Makes sense to.
    Only sometimes you don't know whether or not they care the way they say they do.

    ReplyDelete