Thursday 5 May 2011

Feeling Green

I dont believe the other party involved knows just how embarrassed I am.
Today the green eyed monster turned up at my door unexpected.
I tried so hard to battle the jealousy but couldn't even hide it.
I did every childish thing in the book.

I updated my BB status as frequently as I could trying desperately to seek attention.
WACK.

I'm not going to get into what else I did.
All I know is jealousy isn't cool or sexy.
I dont care if it gives peoples egos a quick boost...
IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE CRAP.
Oh that and its a sin.

I never want to feel like that again.
Hormones got me bad today.
I'm going to have to show them the levels, because if that had happened in public.
WOAH.

2 comments:

  1. breath in and out.....your human :)

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I know the feeling. When I go into a jelousy attack I feel stupid when it all boils down. They get boosted and I feel like a fool.

    ReplyDelete